9 Watt High Power G24 PL Lamp LED Replacement for CFL 4-pin 26W
- 26W replacement
Our Lightwell 9 Watt LED 4 Pin PL Lamp is designed to replace a 4 (G24q) pin 26W CFL equivalent, consuming nearly 70% fewer watts and lasts for up to 45,000 hours, virtually eliminating any maintenance or lamp replacement costs. The LED replacement PL lamp offers flicker-free performance, instant-on full power with no warm-up time, no mercury content and zero UV emissions.
Available in Warm White 2800K or Cool White 5000K colour temperatures, the Lightwell 9W LED PL Lamp delivers a powerful output that easily rivals an original CFL lamp.
Warm White produces a gently glowing, calming white with a slightly yellowish tinge. For example, this kind of light is ideal for offices, classrooms, intimate settings like restaurants, or hospital wards.
Cool White emits a brighter form of white – totally monochromatic – ideal for modern, minimalist interiors with clean lines or with stunning block of primary colours.
Some customers purchase Cool White LED bulbs if they want the brightest light possible or if they want to achieve a modern look to a room. This particularly suits colour schemes that are bright and bold and use primary colours, or even colour schemes that are predominantly white where a clean minimal look is required.
It’s also possible to use both Warm White and Cool White bulbs in the same room on different switches to give the user different options on how they want the room to look.
In commercial lighting the majority of customers opt for Cool White bulbs. These give a brighter light but you should be careful to ensure that the colour temperature is not too high, or in practical terms the may seem very harsh or displeasing to the eye.
G24 LED PL Lamps directly replace plug-in based lamps in many applications including: restaurants, offices, retail stores, kitchens, family rooms and canister lights.
For G24 q-1, q-2 and q-3 CFLs, they operate using electronic ballasts. When replacing an existing compact fluorescent lamp, the ballast of the fitting will need to be removed or bypassed during installation.
• At LightRabbit®, we make sure each LED product is of the highest quality with rigorous quality checks. This is why all our products come with a five year full warranty to give you peace of mind.
• In addition, we operate a 90-day no-quibble refund policy.
• To benefit from our bulk buy and save offers, see the relevant information in the pricing section.
• Please call one of our dedicated Customer Services team on 0203 327 2931 if you’re unsure of the kind of LED product you require to meet your specific needs.
• For volume pricing and information on our trade account benefits, you can register here. Alternatively, ring 0203 327 2931
|Colour Temperature||Cool White / Warm White|
|Type||44pcs x 5050SMD|
|Average Life||50,000 Hours|
|CE / ROHS||YES|